iFreedom Direct® Customer Center
- The Customer Center has been created using industry-standard technology to conform to the applicable legal requirements for electronic delivery of documents between iFreedom and its customers. The parties acknowledge, however, that technologies exist and are constantly being developed and used for unlawful interception, intrusion and/or theft of electronic documents and data; and that no absolute assurance can be made of complete security. User acknowledges that it is important that User protect User’s password and username, and that the password and username be reset from time to time.
- The Customer Center shall be used only for providing information on the Borrower Information Sheet, the delivery, and acceptance of delivery of documents related to User’s residential mortgage loan application, or contemplated application; including, without limitation intended, the loan application process, disclosures pertaining to that process, underwriting consideration of the loan application and or verification of information.
- User agrees that the document delivery service on the Customer Center shall be used only to view, download, upload and/or print documents for User’s own personal use, and/or iFreedom’s business use, in relation to User’s financial services relationship with iFreedom.
- User agrees that User will not divulge the User’s login/password information to any other person, nor in any other way allow any other person(s) to access User’s portal on the Customer Center.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that, at this time, only physically signed documents are acceptable to iFreedom. User agrees that user shall not upload or attempt to deliver electronically signed documents using the Customer Center.
- Prohibited uses. Any use of the Customer Center other than that described above is a prohibited use. Specifically, but without limitation intended, User expressly agrees not to use the Customer Center for private or political communications, pornography, or illegal communications or materials of any kind. User agrees that User shall not use the Customer Center to access, nor shall User in any way attempt to access, information belonging to any other consumer(s), whomsoever. In the event that User believes that they have inadvertently come into contact with information that belongs to any other consumer, User agrees to immediately close the document (or, if it has already been downloaded, to delete it), not to download the same, and to immediately notify the Legal Department of iFreedom. LegalDept@ifreedomdirect.com
- iFreedom Direct® is a registered trademark, and Direct Service, Direct Results® is a registered servicemark of iFreedom Direct Corporation. All text, images, and content on the Customer Center website are the property of iFreedom, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. The Documents/Disclosures which may be delivered to User by iFreedom may be forms created or authorized by federal or state government agencies, or other industry documents, and are not the property of iFreedom, unless so indicated. Other trademarks which may be used in the Customer Center are those of their respective owners.
- iFreedom has utilized in the Customer Center its own technology and software, or technology and software of others which it has a legal right to use. User agrees that user will not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, create any derivative works from, distribute or otherwise exploit the intellectual property found on or associated with the Customer Center; nor reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to obtain source code or trade secrets therefrom.
- THE CUSTOMER CENTER IS PROVIDED BY IFREEDOM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE CUSTOMER CENTER IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. IFREEDOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF SYSTEM INTEGRATION, WARRANTY OF TITLE AND WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. IFREEDOM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CUSTOMER CENTER OR ANY SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CUSTOMER CENTER IS/ARE COMPLETE OR FREE FROM ERROR, AND DOES NOT ASSUME, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES WHETHER SUCH ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RESULT FROM NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, OR OTHER CAUSE. IFREEDOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO OPERATION OR AVAILABILITY OF THE CUSTOMER CENTER; NOR THAT IT WILL BE INTERRUPTED OR SECURE, NOR IT IS OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL PROGRAMS OR TECHNOLOGIES.
- IFREEDOM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM USE OF THE CUSTOMER CENTER OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, DIRECT DAMAGES, INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR OTHER KINDS OF DAMAGES, EVEN IF IFREEDOM OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES IS/ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.